PER PERSON ALL INCLUSIVE*
From exploring the streets of New and Old Delhi to visiting the beautiful and tranquil Taj Mahal at sunrise or sunset – our Golden Triangle Photo Tour is designed to please the tourists who wish to photograph the diversity and grace of India’s most famous tourist spots. This tour, conducted by Photography Tours India, will also take our visitors to Jaipur’s famous spots such as the Amber Fort, Abhaneri village, and the city’s renowned flower market and milk market. Delve into the intricate beauties of India’s famed Golden Triangle of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur with our Golden Triangle Photo Tour as you capture some monuments at dusk amidst a garland of lights. Our tour guides and experts guarantee information and guidance at each step of the trip.
Highlights of your journey
Arrival in Delhi
- Arrival at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi. Our representative will greet and assist you to the coach.
- Transfer to your Hotel. Check-in and overnight in Delhi.
- On the first day of the Golden Triangle Photo Tour, capture the beauty of colorful lanes, houses, and historical monuments of Delhi, the capital city of India.
- After breakfast, visit the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque and drive through the famed Red Fort
- Explore the sparkling market of Chandni Chowk. You can either take a Rickshaw Ride or walk through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Next stop is the famous Spice market – it is well known that India is famous for spices. A small walk in largest spice bazaar of Asia- this place is not only a wholesale market for spices, but is also a very popular tourist destination. To watch how spices of different colours, aroma and flavours are loaded by rusty hands, carried and unloaded – is a magical marvel in itself.
- Visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial and Drive past India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses)
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by first Islamic monarchs of the country.
New Delhi- Agra (204 kms/ 3.5 hrs)
- After breakfast, drive to Agra. On arrival, check-in Hotel
- In evening, visit Tomb of Itmad-ud-daula, known as Baby Taj. Later visit Mehtab Bagh, the famous garden overseeing the Taj Mahal located on the banks of the Yamuna River. Enjoy a magical sunset view of Taj Mahal.
- Evening at leisure. You will get an opportunity to buy or hire beautiful traditional dress to make your visit to Taj mahal more memorable. Back to Hotel early to be prepared for next day.
- Sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal. Our Golden Triangle Photo Tour guide will give you all the key information and take you to all the best sites for photography to make sure your experience of visiting the Taj Mahal and the entire Golden Triangle Photo Tour is as fulfilling as possible.
- Return to Hotel for breakfast. Later visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India. Spot beautiful demonstrations of Marble inlay work dispersed all around the city. Relish the ancient artistry of local artists of Agra.
- In the evening, we will shoot sunset and Taj Mahal from a less explored vantage point, another exclusive of the Golden Triangle Photo Tour. Back to Hotel. Overnight in Agra.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
Agra-Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (237 Kms/ 5 hrs)
- Today we will drive to Jaipur.
- On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri – known as the abandoned capital from the Mughal Empire.
- Later visit Abhaneri. This stepwell is regarded as one of deepest and largest step wells in India.
- On arrival in Jaipur, check in the hotel.
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant while being entertained by local folk dancers. Overnight in Hotel.
Jaipur- The Pink City
- The tour will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Later visit Amber Fort. Our Golden Triangle Photo Tour guide will make sure that you capture photos from different stops and angles. Play with your creative skills with palaces as backdrops and local people in their traditional attires as elements.
- After lunch, Visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Later visit Jantar Mantar. This UNESCO World heritage site will amaze visitors for its several astronomical and astrological tools used by researchers of ancient India.
- You can experience the carpet weaving, the block printing demonstration and the Turban wearing which plays a vital role in the Rajasthani life.
- In the evening, a warm session of Hi-Tea at Café “The Tattoo” opposite to the Hawa Mahal offers a great way to conclude the evening taking pictures of the Hawa Mahal in its full glory. Overnight in Hotel.
Jaipur –Delhi (258 Kms/ 5 hrs)
Morning at leisure. After breakfast, drive to Delhi. On arrival, you will be transferred to Delhi International Airport for onwards journey
785 USD per person all inclusive
- Prices are in USD, Per Person, based on double occupancy.
- Prices mentioned are for Private Tour except shared Jeep Safari.
- Also available customised tours
- 6 nights’ accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of English-speaking Photographer cum Tour Escort.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship in Agra.
- Demonstration of Carpet weaving and block printing in Jaipur.
- Unlimited packaged drinking water.
- Government Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
- Any other item not mentioned as included