PER PERSON ALL INCLUSIVE*
Embark on the Taj Mahal pre wedding tour and realize the dream of having the most romantic monument in the world as a backdrop for your pre-wedding photo, only with Photography Tours India. Spend two full days in Agra and have four different themes for your pre wedding shoot Taj Mahal, at sunrise when the monument is at its most graceful avatar and in the evening when its beauty is unparalleled. We can do different angles, take pictures from the nearby Mehtab gardens and capture different moods of the magnificent monument of love to make sure your couple photoshoot at Taj Mahal is comprehensive in every way possible.
Highlights of your journey
New Delhi- Agra (204 kms/ 3.5 hrs)
- Pickup from Delhi Airport/Hotel and drive to Agra. On arrival, check-in Hotel In the evening, visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-daula, known as Baby Taj.
- Later visit Mehtab Bagh, the famous garden overseeing the Taj Mahal located on the banks of the Yamuna River.
- Evening at leisure. By opting for the Taj Mahal Photography Tours package, you will get an opportunity to buy or hire beautiful traditional dress to make your visit to Taj mahal more memorable. Back to Hotel early to be prepared for the next day.
- Sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal to make your couple shoot at Taj Mahal all the more exclusive. Our photography guide will give you all the key information and take you to all the best sites for photography to make sure your experience of Taj Mahal pre wedding tour is as fulfilling as possible.
- Return to Hotel for breakfast. Later visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India.
- In evening, we will shoot sunset and Taj mahal from a less explored vantage point, gifting you a memorable couple photoshoot at Taj Mahal. Back to Hotel. Overnight in Agra.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
In the morning of the 3rd day of Taj Mahal pre wedding tour, a boat ride in Yamuna river is one of the finest ways to get the splendid view of Taj mahal at sunrise.
BOAT TOUR: Please note that this Boat ride totally depend upon the water level at the river during that point of time and its totally subject to availability, weather conditions, securities rule etc. on that particular day. If Boar ride is not possible, enjoy sunrise from Mehtab Bagh.
Back to Hotel. After breakfast, drive back to Delhi. Departure at Delhi airport/ Hotel.
- Prices are in USD, Per Person, based on double occupancy.
- Prices mentioned are for Private Tour
- Also available customised tours with/without Hotels.
- Double room with breakfast on sharing basis in 5-star hotel. (Radisson/Similar)
- Transport (A/c Toyota Car) to and from New Delhi Hotel/Airport.
- Services of English-speaking Photographer Guide
- Entrances of Monuments and other activities mentioned above
- 50 professional photos from various monuments.
- Unlimited packaged drinking water.
- Any airport taxes.
- Any new tax imposed by the Government.
- Any expenditure of personal nature such as tips, drinks, telephone charges, laundry etc.
- Tips to Drivers, Guides, Porters and waiters.
- Any other services not mentioned.