PER PERSON ALL INCLUSIVE*
Enjoy an adventure in the vibrant culture of Northern India. From exploring the streets of New and Old Delhi, visiting the beautiful and tranquil Taj Mahal at sunrise or sunset to the remotest inaccessible areas of the jungle for sighting of the tiger – this tour is designed for travellers who wish to explore the diversity and grace of India’s most famous tourist spots. The Old Fort at this Tiger Reserve and the water holes are some of the best places for the wild life photographers and specially tiger photography.
Experience the royal life of Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. Rajasthan, land of Rajputs and Maharajas is an epic photo adventure to royal palaces, magnificent forts, street markets and daily life of local people. Explore the forts, palaces and local markets of Jaipur. From Jaipur take a short flight to Varanasi to capture the real essence of this holy city. We make sure that our guests get to fully experience the city’s magic by going on walking tours of the Ghats and old city, visiting Sarnath and witnessing the ceremony of evening Ganga Aarti.
We cover all the culture and wildlife that this region has to offer in our exclusive package of Taj Tiger and Temples North India Tour. Our tour guides and experts guarantee information and guidance at each step of the trip.
- A combination of Cultural, Wildlife and Photography Tour.
- Perfect for first timers and enthusiastic photographers of any skill level.
- Focus on architecture, local life, spirituality and wildlife.
- Know about history and culture in Varanasi.
- Photo shoots of Taj Mahal from various locations.
- Photograph Wild Bengal Tigers in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve.
- Spacious, Air-conditioned, Innova SUV for transfers and sightseeing, so there is ample space for camera bags & luggage.
Highlights of your journey
Arrival in Delhi
- Arrival at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi. Our representative will greet and assist you to the coach.
- Transfer to your Hotel. Check-in and overnight in Delhi.
- Today, after breakfast, visit the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque and drive through the famed Red Fort
- Explore the bustling market of Chandni Chowk. You can either take a Rickshaw Ride or walk through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Next stop is the famous Spice market – it is well known that India is famous for spices. A small walk in largest spice bazaar of Asia- this place is not only a wholesale market for spices, but is also a very popular tourist destination. To watch how spices of different colours, aroma and flavours are loaded by rusty hands, carried and unloaded – is a magical marvel in itself.
- Visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial and Drive pass India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses)
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by first Islamic monarchs of the country.
New Delhi- Agra (204 kms/ 3.5 hrs)
- After breakfast, drive to Agra. On arrival, check-in Hotel
- Visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India. Spot beautiful demonstrations of Marble inlay work dispersed all around the city. Relish the ancient artistry of local artists of Agra.
- In evening, visit Tomb of Itmad-ud-daula, known as Baby Taj. Later visit Mehtab Bagh, the famous garden overseeing the Taj Mahal located on the banks of the Yamuna River.
- Back to Hotel early to be prepared for next day
Agra-Ranthambore via Fatehpur Sikri (265 Kms/ 6 hrs)
- Sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal. Our photography guide will give you all the key information and take you to all the best sites for photography to make sure your experience of visiting the Taj Mahal is as fulfilling as possible.
- Return to Hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, drive to Ranthambore.
- Visit Abhaneri. This stepwell is regarded as one of deepest and largest step wells in India.
- On arrival in Ranthambore, check in the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- Early morning jungle safari game drive in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. Explore the deep jungles of the Ranthambore National Park on an open roof vehicle, tracking for tigers. This mission lasts for around three hours, and then you return back to the hotel for breakfast.
- Spend the rest of the morning relaxing in the comfort of the hotel.
- In afternoon, another jungle safari continues into the Ranthambore National Park for wildlife viewing.
- Dinner and overnight in Hotel.
Ranthambore- Jaipur (160 kms/4 hrs)
- Early morning jungle safari game drive in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. Back to Hotel. After breakfast and check-out, drive to Jaipur.
- On arrival, check-in at Hotel.
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant while being entertained by local folk dancers. Overnight in Hotel.
Jaipur- The Pink City
- After breakfast, the tour will start with photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Enjoy an Elephant ride at Amber palace. Later visit Amber Fort.
- After lunch, Visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Later visit Jantar Mantar. This UNESCO World heritage site will amaze visitors for its several astronomical and astrological tools used by researchers of ancient India.
- You can experience the carpet weaving, the block printing demonstration and the Turban wearing which plays a vital role in the Rajasthani life.
- Overnight in Hotel.
Jaipur –Varanasi (Flight)
- On time, transfer to airport to board flight to Varanasi.
- On arrival in Varanasi, transfer to Hotel.
- Evening at leisure. Overnight in Hotel.
- Rise very early this morning to experience the life of this ancient city. See the beauty of the rising sun on the boat ride on the holy river Ganges.
- Experience the early morning rituals of the Hindus being performed, thousands of people taking a bath in the holy river and offering flowers and holy water to the Sun God.
- After breakfast, excursion trip to Sarnath. Explore the deer park in Sarnath where Gautama Buddha first imparted knowledge regarding Dharma and Karma.
- In the evening Old City walking tour. Walk through the oldest and most famous narrow lanes of the city, past the endless human panorama – pilgrims, worshipers, sadhus, children selling flowers and floating lights to place in the river – to arrive at the Ghats at the Ganges to witness the Aarti Ceremony which is part of the evening pooja or prayers.
- During the ceremony deepas (oil lamps) are offered to Mother Ganga with thanks and devotion for the light of the sun and for her divine light. As the fire ceremony take place, bells are rung and chanting and singing provide a fascinating, magical and spiritual conclusion to the day’s end. Overnight stay in the Hotel.
- Morning at leisure. After breakfast, transfer to the airport and connect flight to Delhi. On arrival, you will be transferred to International Airport and connect flight for onward journey.
Deluxe package- 1495 USD price per person
Standard package – 1175 USD price per person
- Flight supplement for Jaipur- Varanasi and Varanasi- Delhi is 235 USD per person (rates depends on time of booking)
- Prices are in USD, Per Person, based on double occupancy.
- Prices mentioned are for Private Tour except shared Jeep Safari.
- Also available customised tours and private jeep safaris.
- This tour can be upgraded to Escorted Tour with award winning Photographer Harsh Agarwal.
Metropolitan/Similar (Deluxe) or Almondz/ Similar (Standard)
Ranthambore Regency/ Similar (Deluxe) or Jungle View Resort/ Similar (Standard)
Trident/Similar (Deluxe) or WelcomHeritage Traditional Haveli (Standard)
- 09 nights’ accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of English-speaking local Tour guides.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- 3 Game drives in open Jeep on sharing basis in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. (Can be upgraded to private safari on additional cost depending on availability)
- 1 Lunch and 2 Dinner in Ranthambore
- Elephant ride in Jaipur.
- Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship in Agra.
- Demonstration of Carpet weaving and block printing in Jaipur.
- Unlimited packaged drinking water.
- Government Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
- Any other item not mentioned as included