This season doesn’t miss the opportunity to join Travel duo Harsh and Arti on specially crafted photography tours that will leave you spellbound and help you to frame the moments to cherish for a lifetime. All our photography tours are carefully planned to make the best of photography opportunities at incredible destinations. These trips are designed for a wide range of skill levels so, whether you’re a seasoned photographer or just taking a break from your corporate world with an I phone in your pocket, you’ll be excited and comfortable on any of our photo tours. Harsh and Arti are continuously on the move scouting for new locations and discovering new possibilities.
From an epic adventure of Ladakh Photo tour where you can explore a canvas of unparalleled beauty, breathtaking views, and cultural diversity of this Himalayan kingdom to Lathmar Holi – a magical festival of colors, where an ocean of colors flown leaving the attendees soaked in colors and an incredible custom of heavily dressed women beating the men with a stick (lathmar). From enjoying a dusty adventurous game drive in the woods mentioned in Kipling’s Jungle Book chasing the Share Khan (Tiger) or Bagheera (Leopard) to sharing the laughter and tales over the cup of tea with Rabaris (nomadic shepherds) of Rajasthan under the star-lit sky.
All our photo tours are led by experienced and knowledgeable professional photographer guides who will not only assist you to get great photos but will keep you entertained with local lore. All the itineraries are carefully drafted to maintain a perfect balance between scheduled shoots with the group as well as showing your own creativity using the locations and props.
We make sure you are available at the right place at the right time for the picture-perfect moments. With small groups and personal attention, we are sure you will come up with some incredible photos to brag about.
PTI offers a variety of options for photography tours in India whether it’s a cultural photography tour to Pushkar camel fair for camels and gypsies, or Ladakh for its Buddhist monasteries and landscapes. It can be a Wildlife photography tour with multiple game drives to maximize tiger sightings or an Equine Photography Tour where you can interact with the legacy of the finest of Marwari horses and royal families of Rajasthan. It can be our signature Taj Mahal sunrise tour or Taj Mahal professional photoshoot to marvel at this architectural wonder. It can be a Tribal tour of Rajasthan and Gujarat or, Street and portrait photography in the narrow lanes of Varanasi, the holy site of the River Ganges where life and death meet. It can be a Snow leopard Expedition for the grey ghost of the Himalayas or a Black Panther Tour in the jungles of Kabini.
Travel duo Harsh and Arti have not limited the photography opportunities only in India. We offer guided tours to other countries in Asia as well. Our Vietnam Photo tour offers amazing hill tribes and rice farmers in the North to fishermen villages and Portuguese colonies in the South. See unseen Thailand – the land of elephants or Paradise land of Sri Lanka which offers mystic culture, wildlife as well as dream beaches.
Photography Expeditions to the Indian subcontinent offers
- Fascinating cultural and unique festivals
- Incredible locations and extraordinary experiences
- Amazing Behind the scene encounters
- Diverse Wildlife photography opportunities
- Off the beaten photographic adventures
- Interaction with local communities.
Why choose Photography Tours in India
- Hand-crafted photo tours in India and Asia
- Years of experience behind the camera and intensive local research.
- Brilliant Photography ideas and local support team.
- Assistance provided for renting lenses, lights, or other professional equipment.
- A wide range of photography tours is meant for photography enthusiasts from hobbyists to professionals.
We are committed to providing an adventure in comfort in all our photo trips. We understand the preferences of photographers, we always ensure –
- Nice, comfortable lodging in handpicked Hotels- a wide range of modern, boutique as well as Heritage hotels.
- Spacious transport – enough for you and your gadgets.
- Careful choice of restaurants – so that you can enjoy local delicacies as well as continental food.
- We are always strategically located for the best photographic locations- at the right place at right time.
During the photo/culture trips in India and the subcontinent, all the hotels, restaurants, vehicles, locations, and the local staff are handpicked to ensure there are no surprises at the last moment.