PER PERSON ALL INCLUSIVE*
The Bandhavgarh photography tour or Tiger safari tour “Trailing Behind The Striped- Bandhavgarh” offered by Photography Tours India is designed exclusively for nature wanderers, wildlife lovers and wildlife photographers to explore diverse wildlife of renowned Bandhavgarh National Park in M.P, famous for Royal Bengal Tigers and Leopards. You don’t have to be a professional photographer to be a part of this Bandhavgarh photography tour. Any wildlife lover with mobile or entry level DSLR is very much eligible to sign up for the Bandhavgarh tour.
Highlights of your journey
Arrival at Jabalpur airport. Drive to Bandhavgarh, on arrival transferred to your Resort. (160 kms/ 3 hrs)
- Evening at leisure. Intro session regarding the Kanha Bandhavgarh tour followed by welcome dinner.
- Wake up call for the actual Bandhavgarh tour and Hi-Tea before leaving for game drive.
- Packed breakfast, served in forest during break.
- 5 hrs game drive, a special experience during the Bandhavgarh photography tour.
- Spend the rest of the morning relaxing in the comfort of the hotel.
- In afternoon, after lunch another jungle safari continues into the Bandhavgarh National Park for wildlife viewing.
- Afternoon safari last for 3 hrs approx.
- Hi-Tea after returning from afternoon safari.
- Dinner and overnight in Hotel, as you prepare for the final day of Bandhavgarh photography tour.
After rising early consecutively from last 3 days, will keep our last morning of the Kanha Bandhavgarh tour easy. Still options are open if anyone want to make another visit in forest or join the 2nd batch of this Bandhavgarh tour. For rest, after breakfast, you will be driven to Jabalpur Airport for onward Journey
INR 49,500 / 755 USD (double sharing Basis)
Single room Supplement- INR 13,500 / 195 USD
- 4 Night stay in 4-star resort on double sharing basis in Nature Heritage Resort, Tala, Bandhavgarh.
- All Meals (B L D) and Hi- Teas.
- Pick up and drop from Jabalpur Airport to hotel in Bandhavgarh.
- 6 safaris in Jeep on sharing basis (4 guests per Jeep).
- All park fees and related costs.
- Escorted Tour.
- service tax
- Meals not mentioned as being included
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Travel Insurance
- Any other item not mentioned as included
- Any International and internal flights.