PER PERSON ALL INCLUSIVE*
Photography Tours India brings to you the exclusive opportunity to explore the diverse wildlife with India’s famed Golden Triangle of Jaipur, Agra, and New Delhi. Golden Triangle with Wildlife Photography Tour will give you the golden opportunity to experience this spectacular and incredible journey of north India. Golden Triangle Tour with Wildlife presents an amalgamation of various art and cultures. An extension to Ranthambore Tiger Reserve is the perfect blend of experiencing history, architecture with the wildlife of India. Ranthambore Tiger Reserve is known for its tigers and is one of the best places in India to see these majestic predators in the jungle.
From exploring the streets of New and Old Delhi, visiting the beautiful and tranquil Taj Mahal at sunrise or sunset to the remotest inaccessible areas of the jungle for sighting of the tiger – our Golden Triangle with Wildlife Photography Tour is designed for photographers who wish to photograph the diversity and grace of India’s most famous tourist spots. The Old Fort at this Tiger Sanctuary and the water holes are some of the best places for the wildlife photographers and specially tiger photography. This impressive reserve is a destination for photographers and nature lovers who find the stunning backdrop of this once private hunting grounds ideal for snapping photos or searching for indigenous wildlife.
We cover all the wildlife that this region has to offer in our exclusive package of golden triangle with wildlife tour. Our tour guides and experts guarantee information and guidance at each step of the trip.
Highlights of your journey
Arrival in Delhi
- Arrival at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi. Our representative will greet and assist you to the coach.
- Transfer to your Hotel. Check-in and overnight in Delhi.
- After breakfast, visit the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque and drive through the famed Red Fort
- Explore the bustling market of Chandni Chowk. You can either take a Rickshaw Ride or walk through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Next stop in the Golden Triangle with Wildlife Photography Tour is the famous Spice market – it is well known that India is famous for spices. A small walk in largest spice bazaar of Asia- this place is not only a wholesale market for spices, but is also a very popular tourist destination. To watch how spices of different colours, aroma and flavours are loaded by rusty hands, carried and unloaded – is a magical marvel in itself.
- Visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial and Drive pass India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses)
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by first Islamic monarchs of the country.
New Delhi- Agra (204 kms/ 3.5 hrs)
- After breakfast, drive to Agra. On arrival, check-in Hotel
- In evening, visit Tomb of Itmad-ud-daula, known as Baby Taj. Later visit Mehtab Bagh, the famous garden overseeing the Taj Mahal located on the banks of the Yamuna River.
- Evening at leisure. While on the golden triangle with wildlife tour, you will get an opportunity to buy or hire beautiful traditional dress to make your visit to Taj mahal more memorable. Back to Hotel early to be prepared for next day.
- Sunrise to visit the Taj Mahal. Our photography guide will give you all the key information and take you to all the best sites for photography to make sure your experience of visiting the Taj Mahal is as fulfilling as possible.
- Return to Hotel for breakfast. Later visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India. Spot beautiful demonstrations of Marble inlay work dispersed all around the city. Relish the ancient artistry of local artists of Agra.
- In evening, we will shoot sunset and Taj mahal from a less explored vantage point. Back to Hotel. Overnight in Agra.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
Agra-Ranthambore via Fatehpur Sikri (265 Kms/ 6 hrs)
- After breakfast, drive to Ranthambore.
- On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri – known as the abandoned capital from the Mughal Empire.
- Later visit Abhaneri. This stepwell is regarded as one of deepest and largest step wells in India.
- On arrival in Ranthambore, check in the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Ranthambore- Jaipur (160 kms/4 hrs)
- Early morning jungle safari game drive in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. Back to Hotel. After breakfast and check-out, drive to Jaipur.
- On arrival, check-in at Hotel.
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant while being entertained by local folk dancers. Overnight in Hotel.
Jaipur- The Pink City
- After breakfast, the 7th day of the golden triangle with wildlife tour will start with photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Enjoy an Elephant ride at Amber palace. Later visit Amber Fort. Our photography guide will make sure that you capture photos from different stops and angles. Play with your creative skills with palaces as backdrops and local people in their traditional attires as elements.
- After lunch, Visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Later visit Jantar Mantar. This UNESCO World heritage site will amaze visitors for its several astronomical and astrological tools used by researchers of ancient India.
- You can experience the carpet weaving, the block printing demonstration and the Turban wearing which plays a vital role in the Rajasthani life, all in the golden triangle tour with wildlife package.
- In the evening, a warm session of Hi-Tea at Café “The Tattoo” opposite to the Hawa Mahal offers a great way to conclude the evening taking pictures of the Hawa Mahal in its full glory. Overnight in Hotel.
Jaipur –Delhi (258 Kms/ 5 hrs)
Morning at leisure. After breakfast, drive to Delhi. On arrival, you will be transferred to Delhi International Airport for onwards journey
- Prices are in USD, Per Person, based on double occupancy.
- Prices mentioned are for Private Tour except shared Jeep Safari.
- Also available customised tours and private jeep safaris
Anuraga Palace/ Similar
- 8 nights’ accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- All meals.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of English-speaking Photography cum Tour guide.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- 3 Game drives in open Jeep on sharing basis in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. (Can be upgraded to private safari on additional cost depending on availability)
- Elephant ride in Jaipur.
- Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship in Agra.
- Demonstration of Carpet weaving and block printing in Jaipur.
- Unlimited packaged drinking water.
- Government Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
- Any other item not mentioned as included