PER PERSON ALL INCLUSIVE*
No adventure to India would be complete without a chance to view its most iconic masterpiece, the marvellous Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal photo shoot offered by Photography Tours India is an opportunity for you to make your visit a lifetime memory. Photoshoots in the Taj Mahal and other monuments are available on request for couples, families, groups and even solo travellers. Assistance with clothing, makeup, jewellery etc. can be provided if required. These photoshoots done by a qualified photographer are an excellent way of having some high-quality pictures taken of you and your loved ones in front of one of seven wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal and other beautiful monuments. Photographs of a photoshoot at Taj Mahal are professionally edited and provided within a week on Google Drive or email.
Apart from a professional photographer, you will be accompanied by a tour guide who helps you understand the lesser-known details of each place you visit and the rich history of this ancient city. This is an excellent choice for casual as well as dedicated photographers who want to take some memorable professional quality pictures to keep the memories of their trip to the Taj Mahal and photoshoot in Agra fresh for a lifetime.
Instead of worrying about finding good spots for a photoshoot at the Taj Mahal or how to take them, you can rely on the expertise of your photographer and tour guide to make sure that your photos are the best and will be more than just worth sharing with friends and family on social media.
The objective will be to complete the Taj Mahal photo shoot in four visits – at sunrise from inside the monument when there are no crowds around; take pictures from the nearby Mehtab Bagh, 2 others from lesser-known vantage points that have been discovered by our founder Mr Harsh and Mrs Arti Agarwal. These vantage points are unparalleled when it comes to serving as the ideal place for a photo shoot. We will include Agra Fort as well to use different palaces as backdrops of your photoshoot.
Highlights of your journey
New Delhi- Agra (204 kms/ 3.5 hrs)
- Pickup from Delhi Airport/Hotel and drive to Agra. On arrival, check-in Hotel
- Evening at leisure. You will get an opportunity to buy or hire a beautiful traditional dress to make your Taj Mahal photo shoot more memorable. Back to Hotel early to be prepared for the next day.
- Sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal. Our photographer and guide will give you all the key information and take you to all the best sites for photography to make sure your experience of visiting the Taj Mahal and the Taj Mahal photo shoot is as fulfilling as possible.
- Return to Hotel for breakfast. Later photoshoot at Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India.
- In the evening, we will shoot sunset and Taj mahal from boat in Yamuna river and a less explored vantage point, to make your photoshoot at Taj Mahal all the more exceptional. Back to Hotel. Overnight in Agra.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
BOAT TOUR: Please note that this Boat ride totally depend upon the water level at the river during that point of time and its totally subject to availability, weather conditions, securities rule etc. on that particular day.
Sunrise photoshoot in Agra at Mehtab Bagh. Back to Hotel. After breakfast, drive back to Delhi. Departure at Delhi airport/ Hotel.
- Prices are in USD for Private Tour for minimum of 2 Pax.
- Also available customised tours with/without Hotels.
- This package can be customised as Pre or Post wedding Photoshoot in Agra.
- Transport (A/c Toyota Car) to and from New Delhi Hotel/Airport.
- Services of English-speaking Guide
- Services of Professional Photographer
- Entrances of Monuments and other activities mentioned above
- 50 Professional photos from various monuments.
- Unlimited packaged drinking water.
- Any airport taxes.
- Any new tax imposed by the Government.
- Any expenditure of personal nature such as tips, drinks, telephone charges, laundry etc.
- Tips to Drivers, Guides, Porters and waiters.
- Any other services not mentioned.