PER PERSON ALL INCLUSIVE*
The Taj Mahal Photography Tours package is designed by Photography Tours India for enthusiasts who wish to capture exclusive photographs of the monument at different times of the day, arresting all the moods of the magnificent monument, especially when its beauty is unparalleled. The objective will be to reach, explore and photograph Taj Mahal in four visits – at sunrise from inside the monument, when there are no crowds around; pictures of the monument from the nearby Mehtab Bagh, 2 others from lesser-known vantage points that have been discovered by our founders Travel Duo Harsh and Arti. These vantage points are unparalleled when it comes to serving as the ideal place for a photo shoot.
No adventure to India would be complete without a chance to view its most iconic masterpiece, the marvelous Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal can be appreciated at any time of day; however, sunrise is by far the best time to visit the Taj Mahal. Not just because the early morning light gives Taj mahal a soft, golden color, but because this is the time when there are the least number of tourists and if you get in early enough, you might even get some perfect portraits with no people in them. There’s also something magical about watching the sun rise at Taj Mahal, a building that symbolizes one of the greatest true love stories ever told.
As you enjoy the Taj Mahal Photography Tours, you can take various photos that extend well beyond the standard and symmetrical reflection shot familiar to everyone. Our photography guide will give you all the key information and take you to all the best sites for photography to make sure your experience of visiting the Taj Mahal is as fulfilling as possible. Use your creative skills as your experienced guides will lead you to a variety of excellent vantage points to take advantage of at different times of the day. We will also visit Agra Fort on the Yamuna River, built in the time of the Mughal emperors Akbar and Shah Jehan, the creator of the Taj as well as other famous buildings of Agra.
Highlights of your journey
New Delhi- Agra (204 kms/ 3.5 hrs)
- Pickup from Delhi Airport/Hotel and drive to Agra. On arrival, check-in Hotel
- In the evening, visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-daula, known as Baby Taj. Later visit Mehtab Bagh, the famous garden overseeing the Taj Mahal located on the banks of the Yamuna River.
- Evening at leisure. By opting for the Taj Mahal Photography Tours package, you will get an opportunity to buy or hire beautiful traditional dress to make your visit to Taj mahal more memorable. Back to Hotel early to be prepared for the next day.
- Sunrise to visit the Taj Mahal. Our photography guide will give you all the key information and take you to all the best sites for photography to make sure your experience of visiting the Taj Mahal is as fulfilling as possible.
- Return to Hotel for breakfast. Later visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India. Spot beautiful demonstrations of Marble inlay work dispersed all around the city. Relish the ancient artistry of local artists of Agra.
- In the evening, we will shoot sunset and Taj mahal from a less explored vantage point, an experience that you will surely cherish even long after the Taj Mahal Photography Tours are over. Back to Hotel. Overnight in Agra.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
In the morning, a boat ride in the Yamuna river is one of the finest ways to get a splendid view of the Taj Mahal at sunrise.
BOAT TOUR: Please note that this Boat ride totally depends upon the water level at the river during that point in time and it’s totally subject to availability, weather conditions, securities rule etc. on that particular day. If a Boar ride is not possible, enjoy the sunrise from Mehtab Bagh.
Back to Hotel. After breakfast, drive back to Delhi. Departure at Delhi airport/ Hotel.
- Prices are in USD, Per Person, based on double occupancy.
- Prices mentioned are for Private Tour
- Also available customised tours with/without Hotels.
- Double room with breakfast on sharing basis in a 5-star hotel. (Radisson/Similar)
- Transport (A/c Toyota Car) to and from New Delhi Hotel/Airport.
- Services of English-speaking Photographer Guide
- Entrances of Monuments and other activities mentioned above
- Unlimited packaged drinking water.
- Any airport taxes.
- Any new tax imposed by the Government.
- Any expenditure of personal nature such as tips, drinks, telephone charges, laundry etc.
- Tips to Drivers, Guides, Porters and waiters.
- Any other services not mentioned.