PER PERSON ALL INCLUSIVE*
No adventure to India would be complete without a chance to view its most iconic masterpiece, the marvellous Taj Mahal. So, embark on the Taj Mahal at sunrise photography tour with us. The Taj Mahal can be appreciated at any time of day; however, at Photography Tours India, we know that sunrise is by far the best time to visit the Taj Mahal. Not just because the early morning light gives Taj mahal a soft, golden colour, but because this is the time when there are the least number of tourists and if you get in early enough, you might make your Taj Mahal sunrise photography tour super successful by getting some perfect portraits with no people in them. The Taj Mahal at sunrise photography tour is a special experience because there’s also something magical about watching the sun rise at Taj Mahal, a building that symbolises one of the greatest true love stories ever told.
You can take various photos on the Taj Mahal at sunrise photography tour, photos that extend well beyond the standard and symmetrical reflection shot familiar to everyone. Our photography guide will give you all the key information and take you to all the best sites for photography to make sure your experience of visiting the Taj Mahal is as fulfilling as possible.
If your schedule permits, we will also include in the Taj Mahal sunrise photography tour a visit to the Agra Fort on the Yamuna River, built in the time of the Mughal emperors Akbar and Shah Jehan, the creator of the Taj.
Highlights of your journey
Pickup from Airport/Hotel and straight drive to Agra. Night in the hotel
- Visit Taj mahal at sunrise, the primary attraction of the Taj Mahal at sunrise photography tour. You will be taken to all the best spots for photography to make sure your experience of visiting the Taj Mahal is as fulfilling as possible. Back to Hotel. After breakfast check out.
- Optional Visit of Agra Fort as part of the Taj Mahal sunrise photography tour and the drive back to New Delhi.
- Prices are in USD, Per Person, based on double occupancy.
- Prices mentioned are for Private Tour
- Also available customised tours
- Double room with breakfast on sharing basis in 5-star hotel. (Radisson/Similar)
- Transport (A/c Toyota Car) to and from New Delhi Hotel/Airport.
- Services of English-speaking Photographer Guide
- Entrances of Monuments (Tajmahal & Agra Fort)
- Unlimited packaged drinking water.
- Any airport taxes.
- Any new tax imposed by the Government.
- Any expenditure of personal nature such as tips, drinks, telephone charges, laundry etc.
- Tips to Drivers, Guides, Porters and waiters.
- Any other services not mentioned.