PER PERSON ALL INCLUSIVE*
This India Golden triangle tour 4 days is specially designed for visitors and travelers who are visiting India for business as well as for leisure and want to take a small break. This Golden triangle tour gives you a great opportunity to witness the culture of India’s most famous destinations.
The India Golden Triangle Tour 4 days comprises three ideal cities: Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. This 750 km route makes a virtual triangle on the map due to which it is renowned as the Golden Triangle of India or Indian Golden Triangle tours. During the journey, you will get several opportunities to bask in the cultural and traditional beauty of the country. These three cities are easily linked with each other by land and air.
Delhi is the starting point of the India Golden Triangle Tour and as a national capital, it is well-connected with the rest of the world. It is situated in the center of India and makes sure to take a flight to the Indira Gandhi International Airport to elucidate the enigma of this exquisite place.
The India Golden triangle tour includes experiences from exploring the streets of New and Old Delhi to visiting the beautiful and tranquil Taj Mahal at sunrise and the Pink city of Jaipur – our India Golden Triangle Tour 4 days package is designed to please the tourists who wish to see the diversity and grace of India’s most famous tourist spots.
The India Golden Triangle Tour will start with a visit to the Largest mosque of India, Jama Masjid. Later enjoy the rickshaw ride in the labyrinth of narrow lanes of Chandni Chowk. Enjoy a walking tour of Asia’s biggest Spice Market. Also drive past the India Gate, Parliament House, and President House. In Agra, tourists can adore the glory of the Taj Mahal at sunrise. You can choose to add the professional Taj Mahal photoshoot during the visit. The last stop of your Golden Triangle Tour India will be Jaipur where you will visit the Amer Fort and City Palace.
Take a look at the meticulously crafted India Golden Triangle tour 4 days package and embark on one of the memorable trips of a lifetime. Our tour guides and experts guarantee information and guidance at each step of the trip.
Highlights of your journey
Delhi | New Delhi- Agra (204 kms/ 3.5 hrs)
- The enthralling tour begins receiving you from the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi or from your Hotel.
- On the first day of the India Golden Triangle Tour, capture the beauty of colorful lanes, houses, and historical monuments of Delhi, the capital city of India.
- Visit the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque, and drive through the famed Red Fort
- Explore the sparkling market of Chandni Chowk. You can either take a Rickshaw Ride or walk through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- The next stop is the famous Spice market – it is well known that India is famous for spices. A small walk-in largest spice bazaar in Asia- this place is not only a wholesale market for spices but is also a very popular tourist destination. To watch how spices of different colors, aromas, and flavors are loaded by rusty hands, carried and unloaded – is a magical marvel in itself.
- Visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial and Drive past India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses).
- Later drive to Agra. Check-in your Hotel.
- If interested, you will get an opportunity to buy or hire beautiful traditional dresses to make your visit to the Taj mahal more memorable. Back to Hotel early to be prepared for the next day.
Agra-Jaipur via Abhaneri (237 Kms/ 5 hrs)
- Sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal. You will be amazed by the stunning views of this architectural marvel. We will make sure your experience of visiting the Taj Mahal and the entire India Golden Triangle Tour is as fulfilling as possible.
- Return to Hotel for breakfast.
- After breakfast and check-out, visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India.
- Later drive to Jaipur. On the way visit Abhaneri. This stepwell is regarded as one of the deepest and largest step wells in India.
- On arrival in Jaipur, check-in at the hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
Jaipur- The Pink City.
- The tour will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Later visit Amber Fort. Our India Golden Triangle Tour guide will show you this epitome of Rajasthan architecture and culture.
- After lunch, Visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Later visit Jantar Mantar. This UNESCO World Heritage site will amaze visitors for its several astronomical and astrological tools used by researchers of ancient India.
- You can experience the carpet weaving, the block printing demonstration and the Turban wearing which plays a vital role in the Rajasthani life.
- In the evening, a warm session of Hi-Tea at Café “The Tattoo” opposite to the Hawa Mahal offers a great way to conclude the evening. This will be the another highlights of our India Golden Triangle tour.
- Overnight in Hotel.
Jaipur –Delhi (258 Kms/ 5 hrs)
- Morning at leisure. After breakfast, drive to Delhi.
- On arrival, you will be transferred to Delhi International Airport for onwards journey
475 USD per person all inclusive (4*)
625 USD per person all inclusive (5*)
- Prices are in USD, Per Person, based on double occupancy.
- Also available customized tours
- 3 nights’ accommodation on a twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle. (Toyota sedan in 4* option and Toyota Innova in 5* option)
- Services of English-speaking Tour guide.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship in Agra.
- Demonstration of Carpet weaving and block printing in Jaipur.
- Unlimited packaged drinking water.
- Government Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
- Any other item not mentioned as included