PER PERSON ALL INCLUSIVE*
Exclusively crafted for the ones who wish to cherish the first-hand experience of India, Golden Triangle Tour India has a lot to offer. From the narrow lanes of Chandani Chowk in Delhi to tour takes you to the mesmerizing beauty of the Taj Mahal at Dawn.
The Golden Triangle Tour India comprises the three ideal cities: Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. This 750 km route makes a virtual triangle on the map due to which it is renowned as the Golden Triangle of India or Indian Golden Triangle tours. During the journey, you will get several opportunities to bask in the cultural and traditional beauty of the country. These three cities are easily linked with each other by land and air.
Delhi is the starting point of the Golden Triangle Tour India and as a national capital, it is well-connected with the rest of the world. It is situated in the center of India and makes sure to take a flight for the Indira Gandhi International Airport to elucidate the enigma of this exquisite place.
The Golden Triangle Tour India will start with a visit to the Largest mosque of India, Jama Masjid. Later enjoy the rickshaw ride in the labyrinth of narrow lanes of Chandni Chowk. Enjoy a walking tour of Asia’s biggest Spice Market. Your next stop will be Gandhi’s memorial and Qutub Minar. Also drive past the India Gate, Parliament House, and President House. In Agra, tourists can adore the glory of the Taj Mahal at sunrise. You can choose to add the professional Taj Mahal photoshoot during the visit.
The last stop of your Golden Triangle Tour India will be Jaipur where you will visit the Amer Fort and City Palace. If time permits you can visit get an opportunity to admire the beauty of handwoven rugs get a glance at the precious gems at the factory and you will learn about the technique of cutting and polishing jewels and gems.
Take a look at the meticulously crafted 6 days Golden Triangle tour package and embark on one of the memorable trips of a lifetime.
Highlights of your journey
Arrival in Delhi
- The enthralling tour begins with your arrival at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi.
- Upon reaching, receive warm greetings from our representative and get assisted to the coach.
- You will be comfortably transferred to your hotel. Complete the check-in formalities.
- Enjoy an overnight stay in Delhi.
- On the first day of the Golden Triangle Tour India, proceed for a full-day tour of Delhi, the capital city of India.
- After breakfast, visit the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque, and drive through the famed Red Fort
- Enjoy a Rickshaw ride in the bustling market of Chandni Chowk and the narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- The next stop is the famous Spice market – it is well known that India is famous for spices. A small walk-in largest spice bazaar in Asia to look out for spices of different colors, aromas, and flavors.
- Visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial and Drive past India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses)
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by the first Islamic monarchs of the country.
- Overnight at the hotel.
New Delhi- Agra (204 kms/ 3.5 hrs)
- After breakfast, drive to Agra. On arrival, check-in Hotel
- In the evening, visit Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India and Tomb of Itmad-ud-daula, known as Baby Taj.
- Later visit Mehtab Bagh, the famous garden overseeing the Taj Mahal located on the banks of the Yamuna River.
- Evening at leisure. You will get an opportunity to buy or hire beautiful traditional dresses to make your visit to the Taj mahal more memorable. Back to Hotel early to be prepared for next day.
Agra-Jaipur via Abhaneri (237 Kms/ 5 hrs)
- Sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal. Our guide will give you all the key information and make sure your experience of visiting the Taj Mahal and the entire Golden Triangle Tour India is as fulfilling as possible.
- Return to Hotel for breakfast and later drive to Jaipur.
- If time permits visit Abhaneri. This stepwell is regarded as one of the deepest and largest step wells in India.
- On arrival in Jaipur, check-in at the hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
Jaipur- The Pink City.
- The tour will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Later visit Amber Fort. Discover Jaipur’s royal history and rich cultural heritage with our Golden Triangle Tour India guide.
- After lunch, Visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Later visit Jantar Mantar. This UNESCO World Heritage site will amaze visitors for its several astronomical and astrological tools used by researchers of ancient India.
- You can experience carpet weaving, block printing demonstration, and Turban wearing which plays a vital role in Rajasthani life.
- If interested, you can enjoy dinner at a local restaurant while being entertained by local folk dancers.
- Overnight in Hotel.
Jaipur –Delhi (258 Kms/ 5 hrs)
- Morning at leisure. After breakfast, drive to Delhi.
- On arrival, you will be transferred to Delhi International Airport for the onwards journey
595 USD per person all-inclusive (4*)
835 USD per person all-inclusive(5*)
- Prices are in USD, Per Person, based on double occupancy.
- Also available customized tours
- 5 nights’ accommodation on a twin-sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle. ( Toyota sedan in 4* option and Toyota Innova in 5* option)
- Services of English-speaking Tour guide.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship in Agra.
- Demonstration of Carpet weaving and block printing in Jaipur.
- Unlimited packaged drinking water.
- Government Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
- Any other item not mentioned as included